- Total Logistics Solution (Tailor Made Service, IT-Logistics and One Contact Solution)
- Third-party logistics service
- Shipping arrangement
- Booking arrangement for customer designated forwarder
- Delivery arrangement (Local to Local)
- Unloading service arrangement for FCL (full container load)
- Temporary storage service for FCL (Full container load) / LCL (Less than container load)
- Repacking / Labeling services
- Inventory management service
- Preparation of Export/Import Declarations
Personal Insurance Service
- Home insurance
- Motor insurance
- Travel insurance
- Pet insurance
Commercial Insurance Service
- Marine Cargo insurance
- Property insurance
- Liability insurance
- Employee Compensation insurance
- Business Insurance
Hong Kong Trademark Registration
A trademark is a sign that distinguishes the service and goods of one trader from those of others. Typically, a trademark can be any combination from words (including personal names), indications, designs, letters, characters, numerals, figurative elements, colours, sounds, smells, the shape of the goods or their packaging. A sign must be capable of being represented graphically in order for it to be registered as a trademark.
Trademark Registration under the Trade Marks Ordinance (Chapter 559) and the Trade Marks Rules (Chapter 559A) and under the Intellectual Property Department is responsible for providing trademark registration services to members of the public.
Total of 45 classes to classify different products and services in a specific scope. Trademark registration is a guarantee of trademark rights registered in Hong Kong. If there are no deficiencies in the application and no objections to the trademark, it will take the whole procedure as little as 6 months from receipt of an application of registration.
A company name and business name registration at the Companies Registry and Business Registration Office (Inland Revenue Department) separately, trademark registration at the Trade Marks Registry. A business or company name registration is not an indication of trademark rights.
- Pharmaceutical Products, Medicines and Dangerous Drugs – Import / Export License
- Radio Transmitting Equipment – Import / Export Permit
- Food – Import / Export License
- Strategic Commodities – Import / Export License
- Vehicles and Vehicle Parts – Carriage License
- Dutiable Commodities (alcoholic liquors, tobacco, hydrocarbon oil, methyl alcohol) – Import / Export License
- Registration as Food Importer / Food Distributor
- HSA License (Cosmetic Products, Complementary Health Products, Medical Devices) – Singapore
For other licenses, please feel free to contact us for further consultation.