TNC Business Strategy Research

Hong Kong 2020 Authorized Representative for Non-HK Company

2020-09-29 19:47

Authorized Representative for Non-HK Company


When the foreign corporate would like to set up business in Hong Kong, there are few methods: setup Hong Kong Limited Company, Subsidiary, Representation Office and Branch Office (Non-HK Company).

To register Non-HK Company is fast and easy, you can extend your present of business portfolio and fully liable for the debts and liabilities from parent company to Hong Kong branch.

Pursuant Part 16 of Companies Ordinance, at least one (1) authorized representative and can be act by: -

  • a natural person resident in Hong Kong;
  • a solicitor corporation as defined by section 2(1) of the Legal Practitioners Ordinance (Cap. 159);
  • a corporate practice as defined by section 2(1) of the Professional Accountants Ordinance (Cap. 50); or
  • a firm of solicitors or certified public accountants (practising),

That is authorized to accept on the company’s behalf service of any process or notice required to be served on the company. For resignation/ appointment of authorized representative, the Non-HK Company must deliver the notice with Registrar for registration within 1 month.