Remote working or services has now become a new trend against the backdrop of the epidemic. Under the Anti-Epidemic Fund, the Innovation and Technology Commission launched D-Biz Programme(Distance Business Programme) support enterprises to continue their business and services during the epidemic. It provides funds to support through fast-track processing for enterprises adopting IT solutions for developing distance business.
Eligible private enterprises with a valid Business Registration Certificate, the ongoing business commenced before 1 January 2020 and substantive business operation in the industry related to the project in the application at the time of application are eligible.
1. Online business
2. Online order taking and delivery, and smart self-service systems
3. Online customer services and engagement
4. Digital customer experience enhancement
5. Digital payment / MPOS(Mobile point of sale)
6. Online / cloud-based financial management systems
7. Online / cloud-based human resources management systems
8. Remote document management, cloud storage and remote access services
9. Virtual meeting and conference tools
10. Virtual team management and communications
11. Cybersecurity solutions
12. Other online / custom-built / cloud-based business support systems
For each IT solution and relevant training expenses for the employees, the funding ceiling is HKD 100,000(with funding for the appropriate training expenses capped at 10 per cent of the IT solution cost).
Each enterprise may receive total funding of up to HKD 300,000 to undertake a project to be completed within six months.
☑️ Click here to see BizLearders Aisa 4th