Re-industrialisation Funding Scheme (RFS)
To support and subsidies manufacturers to set up new smart production lines in Hong Kong.
All companies in Hong Kong which incorporated under Companies Ordinance, the company which setting up new smart production lines1
in Hong Kong and all industrial sector are welcomed.
From July 2020, all year round.
Funding principles and amount
The Government will cover the maximum one-third of the total approved cost or up to $15million per project, whichever is lower but there is no limit of number of projects.
The funding can be cover the expense directly related to the establishment of the new production line in Hong Kong, such as fee for engaging technical consultant(s) for the production line design, installation and commissioning of the machinery, staff training, legal service fee etc.
Normally within 24 months
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Form NNC1 (Incorporation Form)/ form NAR1 (Annual Return, which the company incorporated more than 1 year)
- Identification documents of representative of the company
- Proof of annual turnover of the company in the previous year, like audited financial statement
- Company pamphlet/ leaflet
- Supplementary documents
- A chart of project team of the company which handling of this project
- A schematic diagram of the production line under application
- A introduction of the project in PowerPoint by PDF format
- The qualification proof and job reference of technical consultant under this project
The production line or a significant portion of the production line should fulfil the "smart manufacturing" criteria, i.e. the integrated and intelligent use of "smart" technologies such as Internet of Things, real-time data, application of data analytics and advanced human-machine interfaces, artificial intelligence/machine learning/deep learning, automation and robotics, sensors and actuators, etc. in the production process.