Singapore Taxation Service
With our professional and experience in handling Singapore Tax, we will strive to provide our clients with one-stop tax services.
Corporate Income Tax
Singapore’s economy is based on free enterprise, with no restrictions on foreign ownership of a business. The repatriation of profits and the import of capital are freely allowed. Singapore has a low corporate tax rate of 17% with effect from the year 2009 (or YA2010) onwards compared to other leading economies in the world. A company is taxed at a flat rate on its chargeable income and capital gains are not taxable. It includes 3 main types of tax, namely, Corporate Income Tax, Personal Income Tax and Goods and Services Tax.
- Filing of Estimated Chargeable Income
- Preparation of Tax Computation including income tax schedules and Filing of Income Tax Return
- Liaising with Income Tax Authority on all profits tax assessment, objections and correspondence
Personal Income Tax
Individuals are liable to pay Individual Tax. With the availability of potential tax savings, government incentives and complex tax implications, it is wise to consult tax experts to advise you on the best way to declare your income to enjoy the maximum tax savings you are entitled to.
- Preparation of individual income tax computation and filing of tax return
- Liaising with Income Tax Authority on income tax assessment, objections and correspondence
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a domestic consumption tax which is chargeable on supplies of goods and services made in Singapore. In other countries, GST is known as the Value-Added Tax or VAT. The current GST rate is 7%.
- GST registration/deregistration
- Preparation of GST report and submission of GST return