Proposed Company Names
Main business activities.
DIRECTORS/SHAREHOLDERS OR BENEFICIAL OWNERS PARTICULARS 1
DIRECTORS/SHAREHOLDERS OR BENEFICIAL OWNERS PARTICULARS 2
DIRECTORS/SHAREHOLDERS OR BENEFICIAL OWNERS PARTICULARS 3
INFORMATION OF CORPORATE SHAREHOLDER (APPLICABLE ONLY IF YOU HAVE A CORPORATE SHAREHOLDER)
Basic requirements for incorporating a Singapore company as follow:
• Minimum of one director who has to be an ordinarily resident in Singapore (i.e. Singaporean/ Singapore Permanent Residence (PR)/ Singapore employment pass holder). In case there is no local director, we provide nominee director service per annum (refundable deposit is required).
• Minimum of one Individual Shareholder or one Corporate Body. (You do not need to have a Singaporean as shareholder, company can be 100% foreign owned).
• Minimum initial paid-up share capital is $1.00.
• All private limited companies are required to have a named secretary. He or she must be residing locally in Singapore.
• A Singapore company must have a registered office in Singapore.
For company registration/ incorporation part, you don't need to be physically here in Singapore. We can prepare and send the necessary incorporation documents overseas for signing, just mail the original signed documents to us for filing.
Information and documentation for the incorporation of the Singapore company:-
For proposed directors and individual shareholders:
• For Singapore residents: A copy of Singapore NRIC and foreign passport (for those non Singapore citizens)
• For non-Singapore residents: A copy of passport and residential address proof (such as recent utility bill)
For corporate shareholders:
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Memorandum and Articles of Association/Constitution
• Extract of the company’s details from the Registrar of Companies – Business Profile
• A Board Resolution by the parent company approving the incorporation of the Singapore company and the shareholding
• Certificate of Appointment of Corporate Representative