Trading Service in Hong Kong

Korchina TNC Trading Service in Hong Kong

Korchina TNC is a one-stop trading agency service in Hong Kong with years of experience and professional trading knowledge

Letter of Credit (L/C) Service

  • Preparation of Opening Letter of Credit (“LC”) and LC Negotiation/Collection Documents
  • Preparation of L/C transfer and Amend transfer application
  • Preparation of L/C’s Certificate
  • Preparation of Bank’s Letter

Logistics Service

  • Shipping arrangement
  • Booking arrangement for customer designated forwarder
  • Preparation of Commercial Invoice & Packing List
  • Delivery arrangement (Local to Local)
  • Unloading service arrangement for FCL (full container load)
  • Temporary storage service for FCL (Full container load) / LCL (Less than container load)
  • Preparation of Export/Import Declarations

License Service

  • Export/Import License
  • Registration of Importer & Distributor
  • Certificate of Origin (CO) Issuance

FAQs for Trading Service Hong Kong

What is a trading service?

A trading service is a business that specializes in buying, stocking, and delivering products to customers.

Is Hong Kong a good place to start a trading service?

Despite its small size, HK is one of the largest exporters of merchandise trade and is also an enormous exporter of commercial service.

There are two primary reasons for this:

#1 – Hong Kong’s ‘free trade policy’ – a policy that minimizes barriers and eliminates tariffs on the import or export of goods.

#2 – CEPA – The Closer Economic Partnership Agreement (otherwise known as the Hong Kong-China Free Trade Agreement) gives HK companies preferential access to the Mainland China market. This means that as long as you produce a ‘Certificate of Hong Kong Origin’ you won’t have to pay any tariffs.

Do I need any licenses to open a trading service in Hong Kong?

Depending on the goods you work with, operating a trading agency might require you to hold certain permits.

Typically you will need a license to import any goods that could be damaging to public health or that could pose a security threat.

Some examples include:

  • Pharmaceutical products

  • Food items

  • Animals

  • Pesticides

  • Hazardous chemicals

  • Radio transmission equipment

  • Importing/exporting of plants

  • Radioactive substances

  • Strategic commodities

  • And more

Be sure to contact us to see if you need to apply for any specific permits or licenses.

How do I register a trading service in Hong Kong?

While it is possible to do it yourself, if you are registering or forming a business in Hong Kong, we always recommend that you hire an agency.

Hiring an agency will help ensure that everything is being done in full cooperation with government protocols and laws.

Registering and forming a business without an agency can be risky as it can set you up for problems later down the line.

If you are interested in a trading service in Hong Kong, contact us to get a quote and to get your business started on the right leg.