If you are considering setting up a company in Singapore it is mandatory by Singapore law to appoint a company secretary.
The appointed company secretary must be over the age of 18, they cannot be the sole director, and they must be a local resident in Singapore.
As a business owner, this means that you can engage your own in-house secretary who has the knowledge of Corporate Governance, Company Act and etc.
Alternatively, you can outsource a qualified filing agent with the provision of secretarial services.
Since the in-house secretary can be costly, most startups and small capital businesses will typically choose to outsource their company secretarial services to an agency such as Korchina.
If you are considering outsourcing your company secretarial services, here are the benefits…
– Cost-efficient as compared to employing an in-house secretary
– You are engaging a professional
– Agencies like Korchina have extensive experience and knowledge
– Ensure the fulfilment of compliance requirements
– Relationship with a company that can provide more services for your business (if needed)