Visa Service in Singapore

Singapore VISA Service

The government of Singapore offers various types of visas. All foreigners who intend to work in Singapore must have a valid pass (commonly known as a work visa) before they start work. If you are engaging foreigners to work in Singapore, you must ensure that they hold a valid pass.

In order to hire foreign employees, the employer is required to apply for a work visa from the Ministry of Manpower (“MOM”).

MOM will review the application and make a decision based on the business nature of the company, as well as the academic background, working experience, salary, nationality of the employee and others.

Type of visa services in Singapore


EP allows foreign professionals, managers and executives to work in Singapore. The EP applicant requires to earn at least S$3,900 (with effect from 1st of May 2020) a month and have acceptable qualifications. The salary criteria for older and more experienced EP candidates will be raised in tandem. The EP application can only be made after the company has incorporated. It is not necessary to be physically present in Singapore while the application is being processed.


The SP allows mid-level skilled staff to work in Singapore. The SP applicant needs to earn at least $2,400 a month and have the relevant qualifications and work experience.


The DP visa allows spouses and children (legally married spouse or unmarried children under 21 years) of EP or SP holders to join them in Singapore. The applicant is required to provide relevant proof of relationship.

Reach out to Korchina for Singapore Visa Services

Whether you are looking for S Pass, Dependent’s Pass, or Employment Pass, we have adequate experience to assist you with the entire application process.

If you are looking for visa services in Singapore, be sure to reach out to us today.

Feel free to ask Anything!