Company Secretarial Services
Corporate Secretarial Services in Singapore
Singapore Company Secretarial Services
- Application/Renewal for Business Registration
- Filing of Company’s Annual Return
- Provision of Company Secretary Service
- Provision of Register Office Service
- Bank Account Opening Service
- Maintenance of Statutory records
- Arrange Annual General Meetings and Board Meetings to Deal with Relevant Corporate Decisions
- Share Transfer/Share Allotment
- Change of Company Name/Adding Branch Business Name
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Company Deregistration & Liquidation
- Restoration of Companies (Struck off / Deregistered)
The Benefits of Having a Corporate Secretarial Service in Singapore
If you are considering setting up a company in Singapore it is mandatory by Singapore law to appoint a company secretary.
The appointed company secretary must be over the age of 18, they cannot be the sole director, and they must be a local resident in Singapore.
As a business owner, this means that you can engage your own in-house secretary who has the knowledge of Corporate Governance, Company Act and etc.
Alternatively, you can outsource a qualified filing agent with the provision of secretarial services.
Since the in-house secretary can be costly, most startups and small capital businesses will typically choose to outsource their company secretarial services to an agency such as Korchina.
If you are considering outsourcing your company secretarial services, here are the benefits…
– Cost-efficient as compared to employing an in-house secretary
– You are engaging a professional
– Agencies like Korchina have extensive experience and knowledge
– Ensure the fulfilment of compliance requirements
– Relationship with a company that can provide more services for your business (if needed)
FAQs for Company Secretarial Services in Singapore
Can I handle the role of secretary myself?
If you are the sole director of the company, then you are not eligible. Singapore law also mandates that the company secretary must be over the age of 18 and a local resident of Singapore.
Can I give the role of secretary to one of my employees?
If your employee lives in Singapore and is over the age of 18, then yes, you can.
However, the employee should have adequate relevant experience of the secretarial work to prepare the compliance documents and necessary filing with the local registrar of companies.
How can I get started to engage a company secretary?
If you are ready to lower your overhead and free up your time, give us a call to enquire about our company secretarial services in Singapore.