Trading Service in Singapore
Korchina TNC Trading Service in Singapore
Korchina TNC is a one-stop trading agency service in Singapore with years of experience and professional knowledge
Here are some of the services that we offer under our trading services.
Letter of Credit (L/C) Service
- Preparation of Opening Letter of Credit (“LC”) and LC Negotiation/Collection Documents
- Preparation of L/C transfer and Amend transfer application
- Preparation of L/C’s Certificate
- Preparation of Bank’s Letter
- Shipping arrangement
- Booking arrangement for customer designated forwarder
- Preparation of Commercial Invoice & Packing List
- Delivery arrangement (Local to Local)
- Unloading service arrangement for FCL (full container load)
- Temporary storage service for FCL (Full container load) / LCL (Less than container load)
- Preparation of Export/Import Declarations
- Export/Import License
- Registration of Importer & Distributor
- Certificate of Origin (CO) Issuance
FAQs for Trading Service Singapore
What are trading services?
A trading service is a business that specializes in buying, stocking, and delivering products to customers.
Is Singapore a good place to start a trading service?
Although Singapore is a small country, it is widely regarded as one of the best countries in the world to start a trading business.
Here are a few examples of why:
Boasting one of the most open trading policies in the world, Singapore allows most goods and services to imported into the country duty and hassle free
- Most customs and trade documentation are streamlined, therefore making it very easy to get goods in and out of the country
- The management platform is paperless, which ensures a quick informational exchange between members of the trading community
- Singapore boasts a strategic location, which gives it easy access to supply the world’s markets
- Singapore is one of the world’s busiest ports, and the city also has an award-winning international airport. This makes it a popular place for opening a trading business and international logistics service providers
- As the financial hub of the area, Singapore has an enviable network of financial institutions that provide a range of services including insurance, financing, and more
Do I need any licenses to open a trading service in Singapore?
As with most countries, the goods you are importing/exporting will dictate whether or not you need a license or permit.
Typically, you will need a license to import anything that involves medication, F&B business, goods that could be damaging to public health or that could pose a security threat.
Some common examples include:
- Animals and livestock
- Food items
- Strategic commodities
- Hazardous chemicals
- Radio transmission equipment
Be sure to contact us at Korchina to see if you have any questions about which goods need permits to enter Singapore.
How do I register a trading service in Singapore?
Registering a trading service in Singapore is best done with a professional consulting agency. This will help to ensure that everything is being done in accordance with the compliance of Singapore’s protocols and laws.
If you are interested in starting a trading service in Singapore, contact us to get a quote and to get your business started on the right leg.